Saturday, November 3, 2012

MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS

My favorite products will be a recurring post whenever I find a few household/food items to recommend. Below are a few products that I recently discovered. Let me know what you think.

Pereg Quinoa
Quinoa is an extremely healthy seed that's high in protein, iron and B12. In spite of Quinoa's nutritional benefits it can sometimes taste bland. Pereg Quinoa is pre-seasoned, all natural and delicious. It contains only spices and dried vegetables and comes in a variety of flavors.


The Bee's Knees
This product is made by Peanut Butter and Co. It's a mix a creamy peanut butter and sweet honey. It's not as healthy as most natural peanut butters that simply contain peanuts and salt but, it is still much better for you than brands like Jiffy, Peter Pan and Skippy. If you want a healthy peanut butter but need a little sweetness this is the brand for you. I love eating it on green apples or mixed in with my oatmeal. 

                                  Yogi Lemon Ginger Tea


No comments:

Post a Comment